Cyberbotics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cyberbotics may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 20th, 2010.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, e-mail, company name, address, country.
- User preferences for Cyberbotics web site and Webots.
- System configuration, including operating system, web browser, graphics configuration.
- Bug reports or Support ticket requests, including your simulation models and source code.
- Webots license information, including the expiration date for the Webots Premier service.
- Other information relevant to customer survey and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, including usage statistics.
- Display a list of Webots users on Cyberbotics web site, this list includes only the name, organization and country of the users (no e-mail address)
- If you explicitely suscribed to some Webots forums, we will send you forum post notifications by e-mail.
- If your Webots premier service is about to expire, we may send you an e-mail with a renewal offer.