Cyberbotics online store
Terms of sale
These conditions apply to all purchases of products which are sold through the Cyberbotics online store, on the website http://www.cyberbotics.com. By placing an order on this site, you agree to abide by these conditions.
Products sold through the Cyberbotics online store are the following:
- Webots software, downloadable or on a DVD-ROM. Webots exists in two versions: EDU or PRO. The Webots floating license system requires an Internet connection. However, it is possible to use Webots without an Internet connection by using a Webots USB dongle (sold separately).
- e-puck robot packs and accessories for e-puck.
3. Offer and ordering
We make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the site are available, but we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. A confirmation of order will be e-mailed to you, including the availability of the products you purchased.
4. Payment methods
The Cyberbotics store accepts credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Diners) and bank wire transfer. Payment shall be made prior to delivery. We do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping/delivery process.
- For a downloadable version of Webots, we send you the installation instructions by e-mail. The optional Webots USB dongle is an electronic encrypted USB key allowing you to use one license of Webots without an Internet connection. However, an Internet connection is needed to transfer the license from the Internet floating license server to the USB dongle.
The dongle(s) is/are sent in an envelope through:
- Swiss Post for delivery in Switzerland.
- FedEx for delivery outside Switzerland. The shipping charges are included in the total price. Local and customs taxes are not included and you have to pay them on delivery by FedEx.
- Packages (Webots DVD-ROM and manuals, e-puck robots and accessories) are shipped through:
- Swiss Post for delivery in Switzerland. The shipping, handling and insurance charges, as well as VAT are included in the total price.
- FedEx for delivery outside Switzerland. The shipping, handling and insurance charges are included in the total price. Local and customs taxes are not included and you have to pay them on delivery by FedEx.
6. Return and refund
- The Webots software (download and package version) is not returnable. Cyberbotics recommends to use the free trial version of Webots prior to any purchase of this software.
- You have right to cancel your order of e-puck robot(s) or accessories within 7 days after the receipt of the products. In order to cancel your order, you have to inform us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone/fax at +41 21 693 86 24, and then you have to return the product in its original condition to: Cyberbotics Ltd., PSE C-EPFL, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland. The return shipping shall be paid by you. We will then offer you a refund based on your original method of payment, full refund for unopened items and partial refund for any item not returned in the condition it was received.
7. Other terms and conditions
- Cyberbotics reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Cyberbotics store at any time.
- All sales on the Cyberbotics store are governed by Swiss law.
Last updated: November 6th, 2012