Cyberbotics online store
Terms of sale
These conditions apply to all purchases of products which are sold through the Cyberbotics online store, on the website www.cyberbotics.com. By placing an order on this site, you agree to abide by these conditions.
Products sold through the Cyberbotics online store are the following:
- Webots software, electronic download,
- Webots dongles for Webots 7 users,
- e-puck robot packs and accessories for e-puck.
3. Offer and ordering
We make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the site are available, but we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. A confirmation of order will be e-mailed to you, including the availability of the products you purchased.
4. Payment methods
The Cyberbotics store accepts credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Diners) and bank wire transfer. Payment shall be made prior to delivery. We do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping/delivery process.
- Webots is delivered via electronic download.
- Dongles and e-puck robots and accessories are shipped via:
- Swiss Post for delivery in Switzerland. The shipping, handling and insurance charges, as well as VAT are included in the total price.
- FedEx for delivery outside Switzerland. The shipping, handling and insurance charges are included in the total price. Local and customs taxes are not included and you have to pay them on delivery by FedEx.
6. Return and refund
- The Webots software is not returnable. Cyberbotics recommends to use the free trial version of Webots prior to any purchase of this software.
- You have right to cancel your order of e-puck robot(s) or accessories within 7 days after the receipt of the products. In order to cancel your order, you have to inform us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone/fax at +41 77 440 76 25, and then you have to return the product in its original condition to: Cyberbotics Ltd., EPFL Innovation Park, Building C, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland. The return shipping shall be paid by you. We will then offer you a refund based on your original method of payment, full refund for unopened items and partial refund for any item not returned in the condition it was received.
7. Other terms and conditions
- Cyberbotics reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Cyberbotics store at any time.
- All sales on the Cyberbotics store are governed by Swiss law.
Last updated: December 4th, 2014.