Cyberbotics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cyberbotics may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 20th, 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, e-mail, company name, address, country.
- User preferences for Cyberbotics web site and Webots.
- System configuration, including operating system, web browser, graphics configuration.
- Bug reports or Support ticket requests, including your simulation models and source code.
- Webots license information, including the expiration date for the Webots Premier service.
- Other information relevant to customer survey and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, including usage statistics.
- Display a list of Webots users on Cyberbotics web site, this list includes only the name, organization and country of the users (no e-mail address)
- If you explicitely suscribed to some Webots forums, we will send you forum post notifications by e-mail.
- If your Webots premier service is about to expire, we may send you an e-mail with a renewal offer.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete and cannot change it by yourself, please e-mail us and we will promptly correct it. If you want us to remove all information about you, please e-mail us and we will do as you wish.
Links to other web sites
Our web site contains links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.